Beautiful old mansion of 1557, located just 2 km from the beaches of S"Agaró and Playa de Aro.
The mansion was completely renovated, keeping the spirit of the Middle Ages with charm and character.
This mansion has an area of 696 m2, built on a plot of 16,046 m2 plus another plot of 8,397 m2. Garden with several terraces around the house with beautiful pine trees, vineyards, fruit trees and agricultural fields.
An old door leads to the main part of the house through which we enter the lobby, where the front wall is replaced by a large insulating glass that communicates with the central courtyard, which gives more light to the living room.
The spacious living room with fireplace has several levels, each of which is assigned a specific role. At the bottom of the living room, actually at the entrance, there is a seating area, which is built around a large fireplace. From this part of the living room there is access to the garden and the pool. On the upper level of the living room there is a dining room, from where you can go to the kitchen or cellar. Also here is the staircase that leads to the bedrooms of this wing of the mansion. On the upper floor there are 4 large bedrooms and two bathrooms. A large fireplace built in 1557 has been preserved and works in the kitchen, it is the oldest part of the house. The kitchen has access to the patio, through which you can reach the garage and laundry area. In addition, the kitchen connects the old one, the main part of the house, with its more modern wing, which has its own independent entrance.
This part of the house consists of a living room with fireplace, a kitchen, two bedrooms and 1 bathroom with shower. There are also additional showers with a toilet on the ground floor.
There are apartments for guests with a bathroom.
There is a beautiful pool with an area for sunbathing and a covered summer dining room.